Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.trentsidefurniture.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
What we collect and store
During checkout, we’ll track:
- Email address, first name, last name: we’ll use this information in order to populate basic information of your account on MailChimp.
- Billing or shipping data: we’ll use this information in order to complete your account on MailChimp
- Order total, payment method, customer IP: we’ll use this information in order to improve your account, and send you targeted newsletters
- Preferences, products purchased, categories of products purchased: we’ll use this information in order to improve your profile, and send you targeted newsletters
When subscribing to newsletter, we’ll track:
- Email address: we’ll use this in order to populate basic information of your account on MailChimp
- Any other information submitted through the registration form: we’ll use this information in order to complete your account on MailChimp and send you targeted emails.
We’ll ask for your explicit consent before sending any data to MailChimp servers.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products added to cart: these will be used to send you marketing messages and invite you to complete the order.
- Name, Last name, Email and Phone number: data used with the purpose to contact you.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- All personal data sent to MailChimp;
- Log of your consent;
- MailChimp lists to which you are subscribed.
Our team members have access to these data in order to review what our plugin sent to MailChimp servers
Members of our team have access to the information you provide. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers.
Our team members have access to this information to help you fulfill orders and provide support.
What we share with others
We contact MailChimp in order to subscribe users and retrieve information about lists and groups. When processing subscriptions, some of your data will be passed to MailChimp, including information required to target your account, such as the billing information and the product(s) you’re purchasing.